About the Department
Mathematics is the Queen of Science."-Carl Friedrich Gauss Teller
Mathematics is a way of rational, a way of shaping a logical proof. It gives an intuition into the
supremacy of the humanoid mind so this forms a very valuable discipline of teaching-learning
platforms everywhere in the world. The Mathematics Education Program delivers a strong
emphasis on math content and the role of mathematical techniques of rational in the teaching and
learning of mathematics. The mathematics department reinforces the knacks of student teachers to
teach math in a variety of instructional settings. The Mathematics classroom is integrated with
technology and a variety of instructive involvements are given through group discussion, buzz
sessions, classroom seminars, peer tutoring, and recreational Mathematics. Hands-on training and
real-world experiences are given to the students to comprehend the Mathematical concept. We
have organized a workshop on the grounding of Instructional resources to develop qualities of
independence, persistence, uniqueness, and curiosity. The department also has an active club
through which field trips, seminars, guest lectures, club magazines, and festivity of important days
related to Mathematics are conducted.
- Our math students achieved cent percent results in the University Examination.
- Celebrated National Mathematics Year on October 2019.
- To obtain the teaching skills requisite for teaching Mathematics gladly.
- To progress skills and logical thinking to be stimulating teacher of Mathematics.
- To train the student teachers to teach Mathematics by incorporate technology.
- To develop critical thinking, problem solving skills, content knowledge, and the ability to
communicate ideas effectively.
To make the student teachers to be active critical thinkers and problem solvers who contributes
teaching of Mathematics.