Computer Science Department
About the Department
Digital technologies play a vibrant role in all walks of our life. The sway of Information
and Communication Technology (ICT) has transformed the field of education and uplifted the
teaching-learning environment. At this juncture, it is indispensable for us to advance in
technopreneurial skills to be skilled citizens of this age. The department of computer science at
Siddhartha College of education trains the student teachers to be proficient basic users of ICT
technologies, so they will be successful in their academic and work careers, makes teaching
effective and can professionally contribute to modern technical society. It helps the student-
teachers to strengthen in 21 st century skills and ability to modernize with technology for future
success and make a difference in a global society.
We offer computer training regularly to our students. An innovative teaching method such as
Team Quizzes, Debate, and Team Teaching was adopted to make classroom teaching effective.
We conduct quiz competitions and organize for field trips. Activities were conducted to improve
technopreneurial skills and capabilities to familiarize new technologies to their highest potential.
Centum results were produced in university examinations.
Our students are successfully placed in many organizations and educational institutions. Some
pursue higher education in various disciplines. The department strives to reach its excellence in
academic and technological based abilities. In the knowledge era, a person without computer
knowledge is termed an illiterate.
- Intra Collegiate Quiz Competition was organized through Computer Club.
- Cent percent results were produced in university examinations.
- To offer quality education in both theoretical and applied foundations of computer science and
train students effectively.
- To apply computer education to resolve real-world problems, thus widening their potential for
lifelong high-quality careers and to provide them a competitive advantage in the ever-changing
and challenging global work setting.
- To provide high quality education that outcomes in high-paying teaching jobs.
- To familiarize curriculum and pedagogy to complement the advancement of computer
- To build a strong teaching environment that responds rapidly to the challenges of a new era.
- To provide computer training for the students in other disciplines.
- To produce quality computer professionals holding high-paying teaching jobs in India and